I’m offering public project portfolio management workshops in Sao Paulo, Brazil on May 8-9, partnering with Adaptworks. I will be speaking in English. This is a full 2-day workshop.
On May 30, I will be in Stockholm, offering a special one-day version of the workshop, partnering with Citerus. I will also be speaking in English here.
Here are some resources you might find useful:
- The interview Shane Hastie did with me on InfoQ.
- My Oredev 2011 session about Agile Portfolio Planning
- My original slideshare presentation about the agile project portfolio
Some articles you might like:
- Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
- Selecting a Ranking Method for Your Project Portfolio
- Always Ask the Zeroth Question About Your Projects
- Are You Being Guilted Into Doing More?
There are more articles at my articles page. Please do poke around. I would love to see you at the Brazil workshop if you are in South America, or at the Stockholm workshop if you are in Europe. Please do sign up.