I’m leading several sessions at SD Best Practices, Sept 11-14, 2006. Here’s the list:
- Monday, Sept 11: Coaching Your Peers and Staff to Excellence (half-day experiential)
- Wednesday, Sept 13: Predicting Project Completion
- Wednesday, Sept 13: Develop Your Interviewing Skills
- Thursday, Sept 15: Managing the Project Portfolio
- Thursday, Sept 14: Successful Software Management: 15 Lessons Learned
I’ll also be signing books, but I don’t know when that is yet.
I hope you decide to come to all or part of the conference. If you register as a VIP (all week pass) before September 6, 2006, you can save $400 off the regular price. The priority code is 6ESPK81.
BTW, I don’t think that what I do is “best” practices, but practices that make sense in a bunch of situations. I try to include enough detail in my talks so that the participants can make the approaches best for their context and themselves.Tags: conference