Register now, before the end of the day, March 15, for the best single-person and team rates for Shane Hastie’s and my Working Effectively In Geographically Distributed Agile Project Teams. If you don’t subscribe to my email newsletter, the Pragmatic Manager, you have missed a number of great issues where I discussed how to solve some of the challenges of working in geographically distributed agile teams:
- Start Your Geographically Distributed Projects Right
- Building Trust in Any Team
- Using Checkins to Create Transparency
- Micromanagement is Not Transparency!
- Managing Timezones in Geographically Distributed Agile Teams
My most recent newsletter discussed how you might start Building or Maintaining Agility in Geographically Distributed Teams.
You can hear the webinar to hear how Shane and I teach/work together.
It’s time. Sign up today.Tags: agile, geographically distributed teams, project management