If you read this blog via a newsreader instead of a browser, you may not notice I've been slowly making changes. I have finally figured out how to have Blogger automatically generate the archive links in reverse chronological order on the left (when you look at the page in a browser). Unfortunately, I must have done something wrong or triggered a defect, because the this month's link wasn't working the last I checked. I was planning to deal with that over the weekend.
I have a bunch of blogroll work, and possibly more template work, so I'll be working down the list slowly over the next few weeks.