A couple of weeks ago, I had a great time participating in the Agile in Large Enterprises panel, a part of the Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) that Electric Cloud hosts.
Here’s the recording:
We discussed these questions:
- Why agile in large enterprises and what are the challenges?
- Where should you start?
- Centralized? Decentralized? Where should agile live?
- What is the one thing enterprises should do?
I had a number comments, which you should watch to see the entire context:
- Agile requires cultural change.
- Start with the people who want to change.
- Agile should “live” everywhere.
- Automate everything. And, retrospect to learn from what you have done and what you could do.
I had a terrific time along with my fellow panelists.