Free Your Inner Nonfiction Writer: Educate, Influence, and Entertain Your Readers
Free your inner nonfiction writer as you learn to write fast and well.
Do you want to write nonfiction better and faster? But when you try to write, you feel stuck, or you don't like what you wrote, or you're not sure why anyone would want to read your words.
You can enjoy writing, especially when you integrate thinking and learning as you write. And, when you wait to edit until the end, you can write faster. Learn how to educate, influence, and entertain people with your writing.
You'll learn how to:
- Separate writing, which includes thinking and learning, from editing.
- Focus on your readers, so you write what they need to know.
- Face your writing fears.
- Find your author voice, so you sound like you.
- Be ready to write, so you never have to face a blank page.
- Empathize with your readers to write about what matters to them.
- How to edit just enough.
- Evolve your writing system.
Buy this book and learn how to write nonfiction to educate, influence, and entertain.
The Table of Contents:
- Write to Think and Learn
- Write Fast to Write Well
- Write for Your Ideal Reader
- Edit Just Enough
- Choose the Feedback You Want
- Publish Your Work
- Help Yourself Succeed
Ready to buy? Here are links:
Here's a Universal Book Link: https://books2read.com/freeinnerwriter
(I'll add more direct store links as they populate.)