(cover coming soon)
Free Your Inner Nonfiction Writer: How to Write to Educate, Influence, and Entertain with Ease
Do you want to write nonfiction better and faster? But when you try to write, you feel stuck, or you don't like what you wrote, or you're not sure why anyone would want to read your words.
You can enjoy writing, especially when you integrate thinking and learning as you write. And, when you wait to edit until the end, you can write faster. Learn how to educate, influence, and entertain people with your writing.
You'll learn how to:
- Separate writing, which includes thinking and learning, from editing.
- Face your writing fears.
- Find your author voice, so you sound like you.
- Be ready to write, so you never have to face a blank page.
- Empathize with your readers to write about what matters to them.
- How to edit just enough.
- Evolve your writing system.
Buy this book and learn how to write nonfiction to educate, influence, and entertain.
The Table of Contents: