If you read my non-fiction, you know I'm a fan of telling stories in articles and books. Why? Because people like to read stories.
Here's my list of published short fiction:
- Knock-Knock Power in Snot-Nosed Aliens: Stories from Pulphouse Fiction Magazine, August 2019
- Queenie's Rescue in Heart's Kiss #15, June-July 2019. (Amazon link only because I'm lazy.)
- The True Story of Stanley and Stella in Pulphouse #5, February, 2019
- Who's the Abomination? was also in You Really Liked That?, February, 2019.
- Turkish Coffee in Fiction River Special Edition: Spies, March, 2019.
- Who's the Abomination? in Pulphouse #3, July 2018.
I published a short novella: Sometime in Winter. (At the time I published it, I thought it was romantic suspense. I now think it's a thriller with romantic elements. Yeah, I'm learning.)
Reformed white-hat hacker Amy’s past stands between her current success and her best friend’s life. Can she rescue her best friend without helping the black hats?
Trevor has no sympathy for hackers. As a cybersecurity expert, he knows some of what's going on, but not all. Amy has the insights Trevor needs. Trevor holds the key to Amy’s success. Can they work together and restore sanity to their worlds?
You can get the short story (or read the sample) here:
If you like slightly off-kilter fiction, primarily about smart women, please join my fiction readers list.