- Influential Agile Leader
- Practical Product Owner: Deliver What Your Customers Value and Need Workshop (starts January 9, 2017)
- Writing Non-Fiction Workshop 1: Enhance Your Business and Reputation (starts January 4, 2017)
- Writing Non-Fiction Workshop 2: Secrets of Successful Non-Fiction Writers (starts January 10, 2017)
I can customize the public workshops if you want to bring them inside your organization.
In-House Workshop list:
For people involved in project management:
- Deliver What the Business Needs with Agile and Lean Project Management. When you want to transition to agile or lean, and you have to deliver. This experiential workshop helps you learn how on your projects, with your features.
- Making Geographically Distributed Agile Projects Work. You can make them work. This experiential workshop will teach you how.
- Pragmatic Project Management. When you need to know how to manage just about any kind of project and deliver successfully.
- Transitioning to Agile Across the Organization. If you want to transition an entire organization…
- Delivering in Difficult Circumstances: Advanced Topics in Project Management. Not for the faint of heart…
- Agile and Lean Product Ownership. What Product Owners need to do and how to do it.
For people who work on projects, whether or not they are project managers:
- Becoming a Great Estimator. Learn what it takes to estimate projects.
- Using Lifecycles to Design Your Projects. Explore serial, iterative, incremental, and iterative/incremental, and lean approaches to projects in a safe (and fun!) environment.
For people who need to manage more than one project or the project portfolio:
- Agile and Lean Program Management: Collaborating Across the Organization (for program managers and project managers)
- Deliver! Collaborating Across the Organization as a Member of a an Agile Program Team. Learn to be a great program manager.
- Managing the Project Portfolio: An Agile and Lean Approach. Learn to manage your project portfolio.
For managers who want to be more effective:
- Designing the Agile Organization is for managers who have agile teams working well, and know the management structures need to change, but are not sure what structure makes the best change.
- Agile Management: What It Is, and Isn’t. How to not fall for the traps that agile managers encounter on their way to agile.
- Becoming a Great Manager: Exposing Management Myths, Rules, and Traps and What You Can Do About Them.
For people who are involved in hiring:
- Hiring Geeks That Fit: Develop Your Recruiting Engine. Hiring is the point of biggest leverage for a manager or a team. Learn to do it right!
- Ask This, Not That: Develop Your Interviewing Skills. Spend your interviewing time so that the interview works as a selling tool.
- Hiring for an Agile Team. Each agile team is different. Learn how to hire for your agile culture.
Think of these as a starting point for a conversation. Do you see something close to what you want? Let’s talk. To obtain full syllabuses, discuss customization, book a workshop or questions about workshop details, please contact me, jr at jrothman dot com.