In-House Workshop list:
These links go to the “standard” syllabuses. I expect to customize the workshop with you.
I'm in the midst of updating the syllabuses. I discovered during the pandemic that remote workshops, for 90-120 minutes per day for 10 days work much better than a 2-3 day onsite workshop. Much, much better.
For people involved in project management:
- Create Your Successful Agile Project. When you want to transition to agile or lean, and you have to deliver. This experiential workshop helps you learn how on your projects, with your features.
- Making Geographically Distributed Agile Projects Work. You can make them work. This experiential workshop will teach you how.
- Manage It! Your Guide to Pragmatic Project Management. When you need to know how to manage just about any kind of project and deliver successfully.
- Agile and Lean Product Ownership. What Product Owners need to do and how to do it.
For people who work on projects, whether or not they are project managers:
- Becoming a Great Estimator. Learn what it takes to estimate projects.
- Using Lifecycles to Design Your Projects. Explore serial, iterative, incremental, and iterative/incremental, and lean approaches to projects in a safe (and fun!) environment.
For people who need to manage more than one project or the project portfolio:
- Agile and Lean Program Management: Collaborating Across the Organization (for program managers and project managers
- Manage Your Project Portfolio: An Agile and Lean Approach. Learn to manage your project portfolio.
For managers who want to be more effective:
For people who are involved in hiring:
- How to Hire Exceptional People with an Eye Towards Culture. Hiring is the biggest leverage for a manager or a team. Learn to do it right!
- Ask This, Not That: Develop Your Interviewing Skills. Spend your interviewing time so that the interview works as a selling tool.
Think of these as a starting point for a conversation. Do you see something close to what you want? Let's talk. To obtain full syllabuses, discuss customization, or book a workshop, please contact me.