Workshops I Customize For and With You:
These links go to the “standard” syllabuses. I expect to customize the workshop with you.
I'm in the midst of updating the syllabuses. I discovered during the pandemic that remote workshops, for 90-120 minutes per day for 10 days work much better than a 2-3 day onsite workshop. Much, much better.
Product Development Workshops for Teams
- Create Your Successful Agile Project Workshop. When you want to transition to agile or lean, and you have to deliver. This experiential workshop helps you learn how on your projects, with your features.
- From Chaos to Successful Distributed Agile Teams Workshop. Having trouble with your hybrid team? Learn to use principles to change your practices for team success.
- Practical Product Leadership: Deliver Better and Faster with Continual Replanning Workshop. What product leaders (product managers and owners) need to do and how to do it.
I focus these workshops on team-based collaboration, regardless of whether you want (or need) an agile approach:
- Manage It! Your Guide to Pragmatic Project Management. When you need to know how to manage just about any kind of project and deliver successfully.
- How to Use Lifecycles to Design Your Project Workshop. Explore serial, iterative, incremental, and iterative/incremental, and lean approaches to projects in a safe (and fun!) environment.
Product Development Workshops for Managers:
For people who need to manage more than one project or the project portfolio:
- Agile and Lean Program Management: Collaborating Across the Organization. For program managers and project managers who work across the organization.
- Manage Your Project Portfolio: An Agile and Lean Approach. Learn to manage your project portfolio.
- How to Hire Exceptional People with an Eye Towards Culture. Hiring is the biggest leverage for a manager or a team. Learn to do it right!
- Ask This, Not That: Develop Your Interviewing Skills. Spend your interviewing time so that the interview works as a selling tool.
I offer these leadership workshops to management cohorts. These workshops reinforce a culture of experimentation and learn for managers and teams. Use these to create a culture of business agility in your organization.
- Manage Yourself: From Your Expertise to Facilitating a Team
- Lead and Serve Others: Focus on a Team's Throughput
- Lead an Innovative Organization: From Change Management to a Culture of Learning and Experimentation
In all cases, think of these as a starting point for a conversation. Do you see something close to what you want? Let's talk. To obtain full syllabuses, discuss customization, or book a workshop, please contact me.