Are you looking to help support your team, management, or organization’s agile adoption? Do you feel as if you are part of the formal or informal team leading your agile transformation? You need what Gil Broza and I teach and facilitate at the Influential Agile Leader Workshop. Early registration ends May 1, less than two weeks from now.
I wrote a number of posts about transformations:
- Introduction and Part 1: Introduction and Why
- Agile Transformation: Practice Change, Part 2
- Agile Transformation: See Your System and Culture, Part 3
- Agile Transformation: Possible Organizational Measurements, Part 4
- Agile Transformation: More Possible Organizational Measurements, Part 5
- Agile Transformation is a Journey, Part 6
I added another post:
Agile Transformation When Failure Is “Not” an Option (Hint: Failure is always an option)
I also wrote some Pragmatic Managers:
Join us. Register before May 1 for the early registration discount.