I’m presenting a webconference on Thursday, Feb 10, 2005 (EST) via Kennedy Information called “Detecting and Resolving Cultural Fit Issues.” Here’s the information and signup page. I’ll be discussing:
- The myth of “corporate” culture as the only culture you need to care about
- Five key areas to probe for culture issues
- How to use context-free and contextual questions to probe your clients’ cultures
- Eight questions to verify the job analysis and culture
- Four key questions to ask candidates about their cultural preferences
- How to coach your clients to asking questions that help them detect cultural fit
Hope to see you there.