With these three books, you can learn to manage yourself. You can reframe your practice of management to lead and serve others. And you can practice creating an organization where innovation thrives.
Become a modern manager and excel every day. Buy all three Modern Management Made Easy books now.
Why You Should Buy All Three Books
Some of my early readers have said they like to read each book, one at a time. Other readers have said they like to check out the table of contents so they can dip in and out of each book.
So far, all readers have said they focus on what's applicable to them now. You might feel the same way, especially if you feel under pressure.
Use these books, to first see your alternatives. Then, decide where you want to study and experiment. You’ll free yourself from outdated and unhelpful management practices. Instead, you’ll practice how you can create a better environment for success at all levels.
Create your management excellence, one small action at a time.
Each of the books in the three-volume set:
- Practical Ways to Manage Yourself (Book 1)
- Practical Ways to Lead and Serve—Manage—Others (Book 2)
- Practical Ways to Lead an Innovative Organization (Book 3)
Want to buy the bundle? Go here:
- Buy all three ebooks on leanpub: Modern Management Made Easy bundle
- All three ebooks on Google Play
- On Amazon: ebooks, print, and hardcover.
See the separate book pages if you want to buy a single book at a time.
Podcasts You Might Enjoy
I've had the pleasure of appearing on these podcasts:
- Troubleshooting Agile: Johanna Rothman on Modern Management – Part 1 (I had a blast with Squirrel and Jeff. They're also fans of Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management. Yay!)