I have finished the content for Essays on Estimation. But, I need a new title. The book is more than loosely coupled essays. It reads like a real book, with progression and everything.
I have a number of ideas. They are (in no particular order):
- Predicting the Unpredictable: Essays on Estimating Project Costs and Dates
- Essays on Estimation: Pragmatic Approaches for Estimating Cost and Schedule
- How Much Will This Project Cost or When Will it be Done? Essays on Estimation
- Essays on Estimation: How to Predict When Your Project Will be Done
- Pragmatic Estimation: How to Create and Update Schedule or Cost Estimates
- Practical Approaches to Estimation: Create and Update Your Prediction Without Losing Your Hair
- Essays on Estimation: Practical Approaches for Schedule and Cost Estimates
Do you like any of these ideas? Have a better idea? I would like a title that explains what’s in the book.
I numbered these so you could respond easily in the comments with the number, if you like. Or, you can type out the entire title or a new title. I am open to ideas.
Thank you in advance.Tags: agile, estimation, lean, project management, WIP, writing