Udi tagged me, so I guess I need to play 🙂 Here are five things you don't know about me:
- I take ballroom dancing lessons with Mark. We're getting pretty good! No, neither of us will be competing on “Dancing with the Stars,” have no fear! We're both keeping our day jobs.
- I used to bicycle a lot (at least one century ride each summer). Couldn't figure out how to do that with babies. Now I can't figure out how with my knees.
- I promised my 10th-grade French teacher that in exchange for a C in French, I would never speak it to anyone as long as I live. So far, I've kept my promise.
- I saw my first computer when I was 16 and in high school. I first started writing code my sophomore year in college. I only really understood what I was doing about three weeks from the end of the semester. But I was hooked!
- For pleasure, I read romance novels.
p class=”blogger-labels”>Labels: personal