Daniel Steinberg, my editor for Manage It! interviewed me a couple of weeks ago. The podcast is here.
We discussed some of the issues I’ve seen in organizations on projects. Some of the ideas we discussed were:
- What does the project manager do, even for an agile project?
- Has anything changed in project management?
- What happens when you ask people to multitask?
- How did I recognize the schedule games?
- Can anyone with an MBA manage projects?
In addition, I read excerpts from two of the schedule games (Split Focus and Hope is Not a Strategy).