The project portfolio book is in Beta! For those of you who have not heard of a Pragmatic Bookshelf Beta book, here are the limitations:
- It’s not laid out correctly
- Although I’ve looked for typos, I have not discovered and fixed them all
- The bibliography is not yet included (it will be on later betas, but not this one)
- Not all the chapters are there (yes, I have drafts, but the drafts are not ready for beta)
- It could be wrong in places! (For example, Daniel pointed out to me the other day that I had defined double elimination incorrectly. Sigh.)
On the other hand, if you would like to see the book evolve, I invite you to participate in the beta. I already have errata which I will be fixing between the coughing and sneezing of my “vacation” cold.