(Let me just say, I love the fact that I can now say I am a Badass. Hehehe.)
We had a terrific discussion. Some of the topics we covered:
- Are managers born or made?
- The seven principles I covered in the books
- How managers need to collaborate to achieve agility.
- How managers micromanage at all levels
- How to make time to think
- What to do about rewards for individual achievement
- Start with empathy: ask which results you get that you find valuable
- Rule of three
- “Let me help you leave” the company
Chris called these “indispensable books.”
I'm so happy I'm a badass now. See the Modern Management Made Easy books to read all about the myths and your options.